Reflection
This quarter in G10 ICT has been incredibly enriching, as I've gained a solid foundation in web development using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and discovered the power of responsive design to create accessible websites across various devices.
The biggest challenge I faced was debugging complex code and managing my time effectively to balance ICT projects with other academic commitments, often leading to frustration and feeling overwhelmed.
I addressed these challenges by breaking down complex problems into smaller steps, utilizing online resources like Stack Overflow and the Mozilla Developer Network, collaborating with classmates, seeking help from my teacher, and implementing a planner to schedule dedicated time for ICT projects.
Moving forward, I am determined to deepen my understanding of JavaScript, explore advanced concepts like frameworks and libraries, improve my database skills, build more complex web applications, continue collaborating with peers, and actively seek opportunities to apply my ICT skills to real-world projects.
Nice blog! Remember not to pressure yourself. Just do your best!
ReplyDeletewow! keep up the good work ky!!!
ReplyDelete