My Life, My Way
My name is Jinky Mae Poca, and I'm fifteen years old. I live in Buquig Bantay, Ilocos Sur. Life here is peaceful and slower than in bigger cities. I enjoy the simple pleasures of smalll town living. My days are filled with a mix of hobbies and time with friends and family. If you were ask my family and friends describe me, you'd probably get a variety of anwers. Some might say I'm quiet and introspective; others might say I'm energetic and outgoing. The truth is I.m a bit of both, and much more besides. Let me tell you my story.
Dancing is one of my favorite thing to do. I love the feeling of movement and expression. My passion for dance has been journey of constant learning growth. From the initial awkwardness of my first steps to the growing confidence and control I feel now. It taught me discipline and the importance of continuous improvement.
I also enjoy playing Call of Duty online. Call of Duty is another big part of my life. I play mostly with my friends online, and it's a great way to connect and have fun together. We strategize, laugh and support each other even when things get though. It's a shared experience that strengthens our friendships.
School is important, and I work hard t keep up with my studies. Learning new things is exciting. I hope to find a career that I enjoy. For how, I focus on doi
ng my best in school. To be best version of me.


You are an energetic person, And I hope you do well.
ReplyDeleteHI JINKY! your passion for dancing is inspiring! I admire your dedication to something you love.
ReplyDeleteCool mix of hobbies and goals. :) Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteVery cool hobbies, Keep going!
ReplyDeleteAmazing work, I love it!
ReplyDeleteStay awesome and keep it up. :]
ReplyDeletehii inkyyy!!!...I really like how you balance your love for dance, gaming, and school, showing growth, teamwork, and a strong commitment to becoming your best self.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehaii jinkyyy!! I admire you for being so good at dancing even in making everyone laugh. Continue pursuing what you wanted in life and always choose what is good for yourself. Don't let anyone destroy you for some reason that they hated you.
ReplyDeleteI really admire your dedication both in dance and school. Keep going, the best is yet to come :)
ReplyDeleteI like how hard working you are! Keep on it up!
ReplyDeleteHi Jinky! A person with a great and awesome passion like yours will definitely succeed in life!
ReplyDelete