Dear Mr. President,

As a student in the Philippines, I’m writing to share my hopes and concerns for our country’s future, l appreciate the work your administration has done, but I believe there are important areas that need your attention.

Education is a top priority for me. I urge you to invest more in improving the quality of education at all levels. This means providing better resources for teachers, updating the curriculum to be more relevant, and ensuring education is accessible to everyone, regardless of their background.

I’m also deeply concerned about the environment. As someone who will inherit the consequences of today’s actions, I ask you to strengthen environmental protection policies and promote sustainable practices. We ned to protect our natural resources for future generations.

As a student, I’m committed to contributing to out country’s progress by addressing these issues, we can create brighter future for an Filipinos.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to seeing positive changes under your leadership. 

Sincerely,

Jinky Mae Poca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Blog